Adding A New Webinar
Your webinars are your way to reach audiences from around the world, so Expertise.tv has made it easy for you to set them up.
To begin configuring your webinar, first select Your Community,
Click Manage Webinars, in the side menu, then click Create Webinar.
Fill in the Basic Details section:
- Add Your Webinar Title Make it short and comprehensive.
- Add a Start time Use the calendar and time tools to choose when your webinar will start. The time you are selecting is for your local time zone. Times will be shown to users in their local timezone. Reminders are sent out to attendees by email 24 hours, 4 hours, 1 hour before, and at the start of the webinar. SMS reminders are sent to attendees 1 hour before, and at the start of the webinar, if they chose to sign up for SMS notifications by entering their phone number.
- Enter your Webinar Duration, in minutes. This is just guidance for attendees, the webinar will not stop; it will continue as long as you keep broadcasting.
- Enter a description for your Webinar, to give your attendees an idea about what they should expect.
- Set your Ticket Price You will need to set up your Stripe merchant account to accept payment for webinar tickets. You can do so right from the webinar page if you haven’t already. You can also link your Stripe account from your Organization Profile.
Select an image to represent your webinar when shared on social media
To add a Panelist, first make sure that s/he is a member of your community already, otherwise the name will not be listed.
Adding Panelists to your Community
Choose Organize Your Members, then click Invite Community Members on the top right, to start inviting new members.!
Enter your invitee’s name, email address and mobile phone. Alternatively, you can upload a CSV file to import organization members.
The CSV file should have the following columns: First Name, Last Name, and E-mail Address
This can be an export of your LinkedIn contacts; for example, but can also contain other invitees, as long as the column headers are respected.
Click Next to continue!
Now, simply enter a message to send along with your invitation, add some tags and preview your message on the right, to make sure it looks good. Click Send "n" Invite(s) when you are ready.
Adding Panelists to your webinar
Once you Panelist is a Community Member, click Add Panelists and select from your Community Members simply click the Select button, next to the Panelist name. Use the Select Filter Type dropdown to filter through your community members.
Click Create Webinar, at the bottom right, to complete your setup.
Configure your Webinar Options:
Once you have finished configuring your basic webinar details, head to the Options tab, in your webinar setup area, where you can choose to use additional webinar features:
- Check Show in community to show the webinar in the listing on your community page.
- Choose if you would like to add attendees to rolodex This will automatically add new webinar attendee signups to the rolodex of all panelists of this webinar.
- Enable connect to allow users to connect directly into your rolodex from the webinar.
- Enable booking to allow users to book time with you directly from the webinar.
- Add a Booking popup header text This is the title that shows up before booking. State the main benefit of booking, e.g. 'Boost your client base'
- Add a Booking popup body text that shows up before booking. Go into detail about the benefits a booking will provide to your audience
- Add an External booking URL if you want to use an external service to manage your bookings, e.g. http://example.com/new-booking
- Hit Update Webinar Options to complete your setup.
Need further help with adding a new webniar? Book a call with the Webinar Launch Team